Like all schools, 4CCN depends on the help of parents to make the program a success. We hope you will be available to volunteer for at least one of the jobs listed below. Please contact the school office with your availability.
- All families (or an adult representative of the family) will be required to do a minimum of 4 volunteer hours at both the spring and the fall consignment sale.
- Snack Apportionner (count out snack items for all students on the day your child attends school)
- Room Parent (work with the Director in planning annual BBQ, end-of-the year picnic, and other community activities)
- Substitute Teaching (assistant in classroom, with a regular teacher, for one who needs to be out)
- Scholastic Book Coordinator (distribute literature, place orders, sort books and distribute to classrooms)
- Repair Persons (do minor repairs, as needed, in classrooms and on the playground)
- Board of Directors (The Board is composed of teachers, parents & Director to discuss ideas, concerns and make decisions concerning nursery policy. Meetings are usually two times per year.)
- Gardener – Help maintain flower garden on playground.
- IT/Technical Support (help office staff with occasional computer questions)
- Newsletter ( reproduce monthly newsletter)